Monday 9 May 2011

Live Brief



We were asked to make a live brief for our next project. For my brief I made a leaflet for the bar that I work at which is North Bar near  Central Station, before I started designing anything I asked the manager of the bar a series of questions to help me design the leaflet to his fitting, some of the questions included what style would you like the leaflet to be which he replied an urban like look. Also I asked what age range are we wanting to attract, his answer to that was from 18 to 30 as it is warm up area before The Cut which is also another popular bar for young people. I thought it would be good idea to take my camera out and take some photos of urban art work, as it started to get dark I took some photos just outside the bar, then I thought it would be a good idea to change the settings to slow shutter speed so when the cars went past it left a trail of light which I think would look interesting and different for a bar leaflet, I took a few photos like this so that I had a variety to choose from. A lot of them had too many lights and looked all over the place but there was a few with a good amount of lighting and a black area for the text to go.  


No comments:

Post a Comment